- Positions Available
- Job Type
- Full Time
Shift: Midnights 10:30pm – 7:00am
Perform the full scope of electrician duties regarding installation, maintenance, and repair work for manufacturing, utilities and building equipment in a manufacturing facility with injection molding and assembly processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, upgrade and repair electrical equipment including:
- Power and control cabinets and their components for injection molding machines, conveyors, vacuum conveying equipment, pumps and compressors.
- Power distribution equipment like transformers, load centers, bus bars, wiring, switch gear, etc.
- Facility and building electrical systems, such as ceiling fans, inside and outside lighting, electrical outlets, electric vehicle charging stations, emergency lights, etc.
- Complete installations, repairs and modifications according to diagram specifications and code requirements.
- Work with industrial systems and installations up to 600 Volts.
- Select and recommend replacement electrical components and systems.
- Calibrate equipment and instruments to provided specifications
- Conduct basic mechanical repairs and PMs (pumps, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
- Work with the Development team to implement new systems and production equipment.
- Prepare working sketches, plans and PM schedules.
- Estimate labor, material, and equipment costs.
- Work with specialized contractors to install, repair and maintain industrial electrical equipment.
- Provide technical guidance to apprentices and junior electricians and millwrights.
- Train personnel in the safe operation of installed equipment.
- Effectively work on multiple and diverse projects and repairs simultaneously.
- Submit of required documentation, including time sheets, PM records, Work Order records, etc.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- Journeyman Electrician license required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Capable of working with and without blueprints, schematics, and written instructions.
- Must be able to generate schematic diagrams, panel layouts, and bill of material.
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Adhere to proper safety procedures
- Adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain professionalism when communicating with coworkers
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- Willing to work overtime.
How To Apply
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume.