- Job Type
- Full Time
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Maintenance of the company’s environmental management system
- Joint Health and Safety Committee/Environmental Committee
Management representative on TG Minto’s Joint H & S Committee and Environmental Committee
- Develop, implement and facilitate where necessary training programs, and or training videos, in support of TG Minto’s Health and Safety program.
Health and Safety
- Daily plant safety audits and activities designed to monitor the effectiveness of the company’s EHS programs
- Assist in the health and safety evaluation of new machinery and make recommendations to Management to make new equipment safer.
- Assist in health and safety training for such areas as orientation, WHMIS, Lift Truck, Tugger, Cranes, Respirator training, Fire Prevention, Safe Solvent Handling, Isocyanates, etc.
- Maintenance of the Hazard Communications System (MSDS’s)
- Corrective action follow-ups
- Develop and deliver SOS safety talks
- Field health and safety concerns where necessary
WSIB Claims Management
- Assist in developing, and monitoring, return to work programs of injured FTM’s.
- Certified first aid provider, Maintain TG Minto’s first aid program
- Reporting Report accidents, accident trends, and countermeasures to TG Minto Management, JHSC and team members on a daily, and monthly basis
OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management System
- Implementation and maintenance of the system according to regulations
- Minimum post-secondary education, 2 years’ experience in related field
- Individual needs to have strong organizational skills and be able to demonstrate the skills of multitasking while under stressful situations
How To Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org