- Job Type
- Full Time
- Manage strategy, provide leadership/direction, and oversee operations for the Human Resources, Management Information Systems, and Health & Safety departments.
- Clearly define staff and management level objectives to support department goals.
- Oversee Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) regarding attrition, absenteeism, dress code & temp ratios.
- Evaluate staff and management progress and performance in accomplishing individual and department objectives.
- Oversee the development, management, utilization and adherence to plant policies and procedures.
- Ensure staff and management maintain professionalism and TG Minto vision when resolving issues.
- Oversee and ensure compliance in plant level recruitment, hiring, disciplinary action, benefits, WSIB, & legal issues.
- Ensure communication and intercompany partnership as required to meet the needs of the company.
- Support and promote employee activities, ensuring positive morale.
- Provide plant leadership for safety; including overseeing the safety committee and Health & Safety program.
- Manage contracts, negotiations, legal, ethics, and compliance for all external contracts.
- Drive optimization by being actively engaged in continuous improvement efforts.
- Function in a highly collaborative environment where flexibility and teamwork is critical to success.
- Minimum of three (3) years of management experience is required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience is required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Working knowledge of legal requirements, employment law, and contract administration is required.
- Familiarity with Japanese/Canadian business model is preferred.
- Experience managing budget, and a strong working understanding of financial operations within manufacturing (including P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines is required.
- Effective verbal, non-verbal, negotiation and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to sustain a high degree of professionalism in interacting with internal and external customers is required.
- Effective attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills is required.
How To Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include reference number in application.
Reference #: 08.20.532.1