- Job Type
- Full Time
-Troubleshooting defects and implementing countermeasures by determining root cause problems and taking steps to prevent re-occurrence
- Scrap reduction- limit defects to meet our established targets
- Cycle reduction- on all paint booths to create efficiencies for operators and team members
- The creation of work instructions for paint booths and some assembly
- Documentation of all paint booths and the training of supervisors and setup technicians on them
- Perform trials for new products launches, equipment, tools, etc.
- Maintain consistent quality by stabilizing processes and functions
- Reduce down time by implementing preventative maintenance measures
- Scheduling trials for upcoming product launches and shipping trial parts
- Monthly scrap/defect ratio reporting
- Investigate "WHY?" in all aspects of the process and find solutions to ensure it doesn't happen again.
How To Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include reference number in application.
Reference #: 10.19.468.1