- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ensure the safe work environment for all team members; maintain 5S and health and safety standards, while you work in a safe manner.
- Promote positive employee relations by coaching and counseling team members to optimal performance, motivate employees, manage performance and assist in conflict resolution.
- Administer company policies for the department and when necessary participate in the corrective action (discipline) process.
- Plan and assign work and train new employees. Direct Leader Technicians and work closely with them to monitor and maintain production.
- Ensure the productivity requirements are met by FTMs and that standardized work procedures are being followed.
- Assess and troubleshoot machine problems. Determine the operating condition of all equipment found in your work area over which you have direct control and report the conditions to ensure there are no interruptions to production or environmental upsets.
- Ensure that all pertinent documentation is completed accurately and timely.
- Communicate with all levels of management, including Japanese staff. Conduct root cause analysis of customer problems and defect reduction.
- Document departmental productivity and defects, and take corrective action when needed.
- Aid in continuous improvement process.
- Review trials process of new parts, and assists Preproduction Department in the scheduling of the trials.
- Assist manager/team lead as necessary to accomplish all goals and missions of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Past leadership and paint experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed.
How To Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org