- Job Type
- Full Time
- Plans and assigns work and trains new employees.
- Administers company policies for department.
- Directs Leader Technicians within the team, and works closely with the Leader Technicians to monitor, maintain FTM production.
- Ensures the productivity requirements are met by factory team members and that standardized work procedures are being followed.
- Assesses and troubleshoots machine problems.
- Determines the operating condition of all equipment found in your work area over which you have direct control. Reporting the condition of this equipment during each shift to maintenance or operations and the care of any equipment assigned to you or your department.
- Ensures the proper operation of all equipment, in order to reduce the possibility of environmental or production upsets, and the correction of any such upsets in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all pertinent documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensures time and attendance is up to date for payroll and HR functions.
- Performs routine inspections and assessments of any equipment assigned to the department.
- Communicates with all levels of management, including Japanese staff.
- Presents materials/information to groups.
- Conducts root cause analysis of customer problems and defect reduction.
- Documents departmental productivity and defects, and takes corrective action when needed.
- Motivates employees and assists in the resolution of conflict.
- Monitors and evaluates employees’ performance.
- Aids in continuous improvement process.
- Reviews trials process of new parts, and assists Preproduction Department in the scheduling of the trials.
- Assists manager/team lead as necessary to accomplish all goals and missions of the department.
- Coaches and counsels team members on various aspects of their duties.
- Administers corrective actions for employees as appropriate.
- Works in a safe manner and maintain 5S.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists to choose the best solution.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with integrity, dignity and respect.
- Ability to promote and maintain a harmonious and productive work environment.
How To Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include reference number in application.
Reference #: 09.20.597.1